Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sister Save-A-Lot Update: Doctor's Order

On Monday, I was injured at work and the spent most of the evening and morning in the ER getting x-rays and taking pain medicine.  I am alwasy a busy person, but was shocked when the doctor ordered me to rest.  I have rested, but I am still in pain.  I wanted to take some time and blog a bit since it makes me happy.  So, for all of my readers you will see a few post from me today then I will be back to resting. 
Sister Save-A-Lot Update: Doctor's OrderSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette