Monday, October 17, 2011

What am I Printing: Coupons that Sister Save-A-Lot is Printing

There are some new coupons on coupons.com that I am printing and thought you should too. Coupons.com is one of the best sources for printable coupons. You can print two coupons per computer, so get to printing and saving
The 1st coupon I am printing is the $1.00/1 Johnson’s Baby product. The Johnson’s Baby Powder is priced at $1.96 at Walmart and after coupon you will only pay $.96.  This is a stock up price and seeing as I have a baby shower to go to, this is going to work for me.

The 2nd coupon that I am printing is the $2.00 off Clorox 2 product when you purchase Clorox Bleach. This week at Jewel Clorox Bleach is on sale for $2.00. Use the $2.00 /1 Clorox Bleach product to get the Clorox 2 Stain Pens for $.50 after coupon.
What am I Printing: Coupons that Sister Save-A-Lot is PrintingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette