Saturday, October 22, 2011

Eversave: $25 Target gift card & $50 Restaurant​.com e-gift card for just $25

Eversave has a GREAT deal.  You can pick up a $25 Target Gift Card & a $50 Gift Card to Restaurant.com for only $25 bucks! If you are new to Eversave, you get a $3.00 credit only making your purchase $22.  You can purchase up to 3 deals.  I have already purchase 3 and will use them when it time for my holiday shopping and dining. 
Eversave: $25 Target gift card & $50 Restaurant​.com e-gift card for just $25SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette