Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Coupon Book at Jewels (Sizzling Savings)

I always get asked where do I find my coupons... and my answer is EVERYWHERE! When you are at Jewels you can pick up this coupon booklet near the carts on a rack with Jewel flyers and at the customer service desk. It contains the following coupons all are MQ except the last one:




$1.00/2 Klondike Bar (Multi-Pack) (ex. 8/1
$1.00/2 Popsicle Ice Pops (ex. 8/1))
$1.00/1 Pam Cooking Spray 5-6 oz (ex. 8/1)
$1.00/1 Banana Boat Sunscreen 3 oz or more (excludes lip balm) (ex. 7/31)
$1.00/2 Wet Ones Hand Wipes - canisters or singles (ex. 7/31)
$1.00/1 Schick Disposable Razor Product (ex. 7/31)
$1.00/1 Playtex Tampon Product (ex. 7/31)
Jewel Coupon - $1.00/3 Super Chill Nutrient Enhanced Waters (ex. 7/31)
Coupon Book at Jewels (Sizzling Savings)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette