Monday, July 5, 2010

FREE Sobe Lifewater at CVS

I don't know about you, but I love the word FREE.  Not until recently, I have never tried SOBE Lifewater.  If you are like me and been under a rock, this is your opportunity to try it for FREE.

This week at CVS Sobe Lifewater is on sale for BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1 FREE)

This is how you can get yours FREE:

Play the Sobe Heads or Tails Game, when you win you will be able to print  a coupon for BOGO Sobe drink.


Heres the DEAL:
Sobe Lifewater 20 oz.
Buy One, Get One Free, Limit 6
BOGO FREE – Sobe Drinks – (headsortails.sobe.com)
Final Price: Free


FREE Sobe Lifewater at CVSSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette