Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Starbucks Treat Receipt

The other day one of my coworkers gave me their Starbucks receipt because it had a deal that she knew I would like! :-)

 From June 29 to October 4, make any purchase before 2 pm at any participating Starbucks and enjoy any Grande cold beverage for just $2 (plus tax) after 2pm the same day at participating U.S. stores. Just remember to show your receipt when you return and have a cold one on Starbucks!

If you don't want to use your treat receipt...pass this on to a friend...like ME! 
Starbucks Treat ReceiptSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette