Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sweepstakes: GH Cretors Popped Corn

When I have guess from out of town, I always tell them to try the different Chicago Mix popcorn's that can be found in our area.  I recently heard about G.H. Cretors Popcorn and tried them at my local South Town Health Food Stores.  If you want to get your hand on a bag, you can check out their store locater to find the store nearest you that sell G.H. popcorn or you can enter their Facebook Promotion


Go to G.H. Cretors Popcorn Facebook page and enter to win away all FIVE of their popped corn flavors. One winner will be selected randomly each day.

There flavors include: Chicago Mix (cheese and caramel corn combined!), Just the Cheese Corn, Just the Carmel Corn, Kettle Corn and Caramel Nut Crunch. Each are made using a special, “mushroom” variety popping corn, contain only all-natural ingredients, are free of GMOs and certified Kosher.

Good Luck! 
Sweepstakes: GH Cretors Popped CornSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette