Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cosmo:Free Digital Magazine


I am in love with my Ipad and I take it everywhere I go. I also love reading magazines, but hat taking a lot of paper with me when I am out and about. In order for me to keep up with my reading, I downloaded some of my favorite magazine apps on my iPad. Today you can signup to get a Free Year of Cosmo Magazine Digital Subscription. Enjoy 12 digital issues (starting with the January 2012 issue) absolutely FREE! No strings attached.



You can read it on your iPad, iPhone, Mac, and PC!


Don’t miss a single issue — subscribe now! This subscription was purchased on your behalf by JewelMint.com
Cosmo:Free Digital MagazineSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette