Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Blockbuster Express: 2 Rental Codes

Are your kids home from school and asking for things to do?  If so, let them choose a movie of their choice to rent for FREE.  Last night my daughter and I went to our local Blockbuster Express Kios and rented "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" for FREE by using a FREE rental code.  Blockbuster Express has a couple of rental codes for us to use. 

Use DOLLARMOVIE – Takes $1 off a rental (through 12/29/11) or
Use NEWYEAR – Rent one get $1 off second rental (through 1/1/12)
Both codes may be used once per day per customer. Find a kiosk or reserve online.
Blockbuster Express: 2 Rental CodesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great site! In December we scrounged every buck we could to give the kids their possible Christmas yet, and these coupons definitely helped. Another way we found to save a nice little chunk of change was something I learned about as a customer and employee of DISH. Now customers can access the Blockbuster Movie Pass, which has over 100,000 movies streamed directly to your PC or television, or you can get DVD’s and video games through the mail, which saved me money immediately by canceling Netflix and Gamefly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette