Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sister Save-A-Lot: Operation Stockpile

Last week on Facebook, we talked about the Chicago Sun Times article that disussed the winter of 2012.  The title of the article "Chicago Area Expected to Endure Worst Winter Weather in Nation" made me think about the Blizzard of 2011.  When my job let all of the employees go home early, I did just that - went home! I had friends, co-workers, and family member that went to the grocery store trying to stock up on what was left.  I told myself that I will ALWAYS have a stockpile of everything and I want my readers to have the same thing.

It has come to my attention that many people do not know how to create their own stockpile.  As a person who was on Extreme Couponing, I know that it takes time for a stockpile to grow.  I am a firm advocate that your stockpile should look the WAY YOU WANT IT TO BE. It could be as small as you want it or as large as you want it. 

So, I am starting a new journey with Sister Save-A-Lot.  I am going to have weekly post about your Operation Stockpile items.  These items will be FREE or less than $1.50. I will post the items that you should get to build your stockpile for the coming winter months. 

Do you have a stockpile?  Do you want a stockpile?  If so the coming blog post from this series is for you. 
Sister Save-A-Lot: Operation StockpileSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much Antoinette, this will be very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this! It will definitely help me. I was one of those people trying to buy milk at the last min. Walgreens got me good that day. Thanks so much. You are definitely a God send.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette