Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ebony Magazine: $2.99 for a Year Subscription

Tanga is offering Ebony Magazine for just $2.99 with a year’s subscription. Make sure you use code EBONY at checkout to get this great deal. At least 3 times a year Ebony Magazine has P&G coupons in their magazine.  I must say that I grew up with having vintage Ebony magazines at my grandmother home and love sharing the new magazines with mt daughter.  Go ---> here to get in on this GREAT Deal!   

Ebony Magazine: $2.99 for a Year SubscriptionSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette