Tuesday, December 27, 2011

CVS: I Saved $40.73 on Beauty Products

One of my favorite frugal everything blogger wrote a post about CVS cosmetics being 50%  and 75% off.  This evening, I took  a trip over to CVS to check out what was left at my local store.  Once I got to CVS, I scanned my CVS card and was given a $5.00 ECB for purchasing $50 worth of beauty products. So glad to get FREE Money! 

In the beauty department I noticed a sign from the discount Gods: 
I currently have a lot of makeup and was focused on products for my nails. 
 I must say that I am proud of my small beauty haul that I got tonight.

Total Retail Price $42.95
Price after 75% off, $5.00 ECB, and manufacture coupons  . . . $2.22

According to my receipt, I save $40.73 on my todays purchase.  Be sure to check out your loacl CVS and use manufacture coupons to save more on the clerance items. 

CVS: I Saved $40.73 on Beauty ProductsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. WOW WOW that is a steal!! I have been noticing the 75% off stickers, but the CVS usually go to is high traffic, so never any good stuff. I may try to go to one w/ less traffic to see if I'll find a better selection of items on sale! GO YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette