Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Target: $2.99 iDesign Wire Toilet Tissue Holder after $10.00 off Coupon

There is a new $10.00 off Bathroom Furnishing Item coupon on Target website that you should print now. I use this coupon yesterdayay got a iDesign Wire Toilet Tissue Holder for $2.99 after coupon.  I asked the manager is I could use the coupon on this item and she said yes.  There are a few items that you can get at a low price after using this coupon.  Go here to print your coupon.  Remember you can print 2 coupons per computer.  Be sure to ask your manager if they approve before use. 

Target: $2.99 iDesign Wire Toilet Tissue Holder after $10.00 off CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette