Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Living Social: FREE Subscription to Disney Family Fun Magazine

If you are a new members to LivingSocial, you  can get a FREE Subscription to Disney Family Fun Magazine! It’s FREE to join! Here’s how to get the deal – be sure to follow the instructions exactly or the deal will not work:


■NEW MEMBERS: Sign up for Living Social using my referral link to get a FREE $5 credit (enter your email address & click on green “send me free daily deals button”). Then click on “Sign up” in the upper right hand corner. (You can verify a $5 credit by clicking on My Account & then Deal Bucks, or you will see the $5 credit at check out)


■CURRENT MEMBERS: LOG IN HERE


■Once you are signed in, click on “More Cities” (on the left-hand side), go to Chicago to see the deal (you do not have to live there to purchase or use this deal)


■Price is $5 – use your $5 credit to get it FREE if you are new, or $5 for existing members!
Living Social: FREE Subscription to Disney Family Fun MagazineSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette