Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Groupon: $5.00 for $10 worth of Food at Quench

I don't know if you have ever tried food from Quench, but I highly recommed you getting this Groupon.  Today on Groupon for $5.00 you can get a Groupon for the value of $10 to use at Multiple Quench locations. 



Fine Print:
Expires Oct 31, 2011, Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for location purchased. Dine-in and carryout only
Groupon: $5.00 for $10 worth of Food at QuenchSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette