Monday, March 21, 2011

Wendy Williams/Family Dollar: Mom Room Makeover Contest

Want to here a Sister Save-A-Lot confession? 
I LOVE the Wendy Williams show and I and trying to decorate my office space on a tight  budget.  I have been picking up a few items from Family Dollar.  Well, you can enter a contest to get a room done for FREE!!
Check out the details below. 

Are you a mom who needs help with your spring-cleaning? Does your Mom Room need a makeover?

Do you want to re-do an area in your home where you can escape from your kids, your husband and your life? Do you want to makeover an area where you can just sit back and concentrate on the things you love to do for once?

Tell us why you or a mom you know deserves her very own Mom Room!

Remember: A Mom Room doesn’t have to be a whole room. A Mom Room can be the corner of the kitchen where you keep all your paperwork, the desk in the office where you like to sit and unwind, or even a small space in your basement where you like to store all your stuff.

Requirements: you must be 18-years or older and a legal resident of the United States and agree to the site's Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Participation agreements.

Go HERE to enter the contest!!!
Good Luck and let me know if you are chosen. 

You can also enter Spring Beauty Makeover
P.S. If you win and go on the Wendy Williams show, I want to go with you.  LBVS!!!!
Wendy Williams/Family Dollar: Mom Room Makeover ContestSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette