Monday, March 21, 2011

Target: FREE Circo Baby/Target Socks {Other Money Saving Coupons}

Target has released some new coupons on their website.  I always check to see what apparel/accessory coupons that they have and today was my lucky day. 

I printed a coupon for $2.00 off a Women's Dress
10% off Khaki Apparel
and $1.00 off Circo Apparel or Accessories

I am really excited about tha $1.00 off Circo Apparel or Accessory.  Target has Circo Baby/Toddler socks priced at $1.00 and FREE after coupon. 

Buy: Circo 1 Baby/Toddler Socks $1
Final Price: FREE

***GREAT TO GET FOR BABY SHOWER BASKET GIFTS***


Target: FREE Circo Baby/Target Socks {Other Money Saving Coupons}SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette