Monday, March 21, 2011

FREE 8 x 10 Canvas {Perfect Mothers/Fateher's Day Gift}

Canvas People


Mother’s Day and Father’s Day is approaching soon.  If you are like me, you are unsure of what to give as a gift to your parents.  Well this year, I am giving them a 8 x 10 canvas.  This is no ordinary 8 x 10 canvas; it will be a picture of my daughter.  They love being grandparents, so I know that they will love this gift.  The best part about this is that it is FREE.  Over on Canvaspeople.com you can get a FREE 8 x 10 canvas; all you have to do is pay for shipping. 
FREE 8 x 10 Canvas {Perfect Mothers/Fateher's Day Gift}SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette