Sunday, March 6, 2011

Jewel: Swiffer Refills $3.59 each after Coupon

I saw this deal on Chitown Cheapskate website and did a few runs tis morning.  If you have a Swiffer, this deal is for you.  


Buy 2 Swiffer Refills $9.99 ($8.59 preferred card price)
Total=$19.98/$17.18
Use Buy 1 Swiffer Refill, get one FREE from the 2/27 PG
Pay $ 8.59 + Get $5 to use on my next order!
Final Price= $ 3.59 for 2 refills!

* Technically, this deal shouldn’t work since the pre-preferred card price only came to $19.98, two cents shy of the $20 mark for the current Proctor & Gamble Catalina going on Buy $20 get $5.
Jewel: Swiffer Refills $3.59 each after CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette