Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dollar Tree: Accepts Manufacture Coupons

I am happy to report that you can now use coupons at Dollar Tree.  I saw a sign this morning whil, I picked up my Sunday's Chicago Tribune.   I saw a sign by the register saying they now accept Manufacturers Coupons. I am not sure about printable coupons (I will call corporate to ask about this tomorrow).   
Here is a list of items that you can get with your coupons
Kotax Liners
Spic & Span Cleaner 
Comet Cleaner 
Dish Washing Liquid
Franks Hot Sauce 
Hefty sandwich bags and so much more.
Reminder: If you live in or around Chicago don’t forget they also sell the Sunday paper for just $1.00.
Dollar Tree: Accepts Manufacture CouponsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

  1. I had a question, did you mean Dollar Tree or Dollar General? The picture is Dollar Tree, but your posts is Dollar General. It would be a happy day if its Dollar Tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing that out. Yes, Dollar General accepts coupons now. Thanks for pointing that out. I will change the name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know! I'm on my way there now & will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happen this weekend? There were no coypu da in my Tribune :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette