Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dating a Frugal Girl: T.G.I. Friday’s Buy 1 Entree Get 1 FREE Coupon

It has been a while since I have done a Dating a Frugal Blog post.  This may sound crazy, but I have not been on a date all year.  Well, I want to change this and I will be going back out and start dating again.  To help me and other frugal people in the world go HERE to print a coupon good for Buy 1 Entree, Get 1 Free with the purchase of 2 beverages at T.G.I. Friday’s valid thru 3/31.

 
 Not valid on 3 Course Menu, $7.99 or $8.99 Petite Sirloin or Half Rack of Ribs Offer. 
Dating a Frugal Girl: T.G.I. Friday’s Buy 1 Entree Get 1 FREE CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette