Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dating a Frugal Girl ($4.00 AMC Movie Ticket)

Two weeks ago, I went on a date. (I know, close your mouth….I date) LOL!!! I went out with a person who has known me for over 3 years. But I guess he didn’t really know me.

Let me explain….

We went to the movies to see Takers. I was more than ecstatic, because I wanted to see this movie. When we got there he said “Man, I should have purchased the movie tickets that you posted on you blog.” This statement got my wheels turning, this guy read my blog, knows that I am a “Sister Save-A-Lot” and he still paid FULL price for the movie tickets. :(

So I am asking that if you are trying to date a frugal person or just want to save 68% on the price of movie tickets, don’t do what he did. Purchase your AMC Movie Tickets for $4.00 (up to $12.50 value) 

Pay $4 instead of $12.50 for AMC Gold Experience™ Movie Ticket – a 68% savings

All you have to do is sign up for the kgb deals Chicago newsletter to receive other great deals and purchase your $4.00 movie ticket. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.

Strictly limited to one per customer
Cinema ticket will be mailed at the postal address your provide, but limited to the Chicago metropolitan area only Tickets will be mailed to the Chicago metropolitan area, which includes the following counties- Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, and Will


Dating a Frugal Girl ($4.00 AMC Movie Ticket)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette