Monday, February 7, 2011

Quiznos: What I had for Lunch

I take my lunch to work daily, but then there are days like today that I don’t want to eat what I purchased. I was super excited to find a coupon to use on my lunch at Quiznos. I use purchased a Prime Rib Sub for Only $2.99. I had a drink at work and I also had chips at work. By having this coupon and my extra items at work, I didn’t spend much on my lunch.



As hard as I work, paying for lunch today was well worth it.



Go here to print your coupons and reward yourself with lunch, dinner or breakfast.
Quiznos: What I had for LunchSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette