Monday, February 7, 2011

Food Freebies: Yes, I am Hungry!!!

I am not a skinny chick and don’t see being skinny in my near future. I am a snacker who likes to reward myself with a good snack. Check out a few food FREEBIES.


You can get a Free Signature Auntie Anne’s Pretzel coupon when you purchase of any another pretzel item. Coupon is valid February 11-14.


Yoplait is offering a FREE cup of Yoplait Yogurt! Your coupon will arrive in 2-4 weeks.

Baskin-Robbins just hit 2 million Facebook fan and offering up a great coupon. Print a Buy One Get ONe Free coupon.
Food Freebies: Yes, I am Hungry!!!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette