Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Maybelline FitME Foundation: FREE Sample Request

I was reading my Essence magazine the other day and saw an advertisement for Maybelline Fit ME Foundation. I am out of my Mary Kay foundation and trying to save up for the 30th birthday cruise. So, I said that I have to find a coupon to save on this. (I still haven’t looked for the coupon), but I found something even better . . . a FREE Sample.

Go here to request your Free sample of Maybelline FitME Foundation.
Maybelline FitME Foundation: FREE Sample RequestSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette