Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Coupon of the Day: $.35 off Palmolive

Today’s Coupon of the Day is . . .
I have never seen a printable coupon for dishwashing liquid. Because it is so rar and $.10 more than the coupon that comes out of the Sunday Newspaper, I suggest that you print it. These come on sale for $.99 at Walgreens and CVS all the time!!!

 
Go here to print yours and other coupons.

Quick Find Tip: Click on household to find the coupon quickly.
Coupon of the Day: $.35 off PalmoliveSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette