Thursday, January 27, 2011

Groupon: $10 for $20 or $15 for $30 Bath & Body Works Vouchers {Online Use}

Here’s a great Groupon deal!  Groupon $15 for $30 or $10 for $20 at Bath and Body Works!

Go here then log in or sign up for a Groupon Account

Click on buy and complete your purchase

To see your online voucher, click on “My Stuff”, then “My Groupons” under your account

Print your gift certificate and use the special code to make your purchase.

The Fine Print: Expires Apr 27, 2011, Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per order. Online only. Not valid on previous purchases. Must use in 1 order, no cash back. Tax and shipping not included
Groupon: $10 for $20 or $15 for $30 Bath & Body Works Vouchers {Online Use}SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette