Thursday, January 27, 2011

Family Dollar: $5.00 off $25 Home Purchase Items

I am in the process of redecorating my home office.  With all of my coupons, my daughter items from school and just regular bills, I am in need of some new organization items.  I am so happy that I came across this $5.00 off  any home purchase of $25. The coupon is valid Friday 1/28 – Sunday1/30! 

I hope that I can find some baskets, and a new lamp.  I will let you know what I score. 
Family Dollar: $5.00 off $25 Home Purchase ItemsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette