Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Burr Oak Bowl: 1 FREE Game of Bowling

Need something to do? If you are having cabin fever from staying in the house because of the cold weather, you may want this FREBIE.
Over on Burr Oak Bowl website you can print a coupon for 1 FREE Game of Bowling.


Last week I took my daughter to their Family New Years Eve Party and asked about if I could use the coupon on my next visit and was told that I could.
Coupon Etiquette: Usually when business have coupon like this, there are people who abuse the system. My suggestion to you is to use this coupon on one game and pay for another. If too many people go in for 1 game, the business won’t make any money. They release coupons like this to get business.


Burr Oak Bowl is located 3030 W. 127th St. Blue Island, IL 60406
 
You can join their e-mail list and never miss a deal. 
Burr Oak Bowl: 1 FREE Game of BowlingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette