Tuesday, January 4, 2011

AMC Theatres Coupons

I need a break from life and I am going to treat myself to the movies.  If you know me by now you know that I don't like to pay full price.  I already have a movie pass that I purchased for $4 last year.  I started looking on line for other coupon and I struck gold.  Print these coupon now so you can save at the movie theaters. 

Print coupon for a FREE coke with the purchase of a large popcorn. (Expires 1.31.2011)
Print coupon for a FREE  small popcorn with any size fountain drink purchase.
 
If you go to the movies a lot you should join the Movie Watchers club. 
Go here to get more details. 

AMC Theatres CouponsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette