Monday, November 15, 2010

Greyhound: $1 Express Routes from Chicago



I will not tell you how I feel about traveling on Greyhound, but I think thisis a great deal. 

Greyhound will launch new express bus routes in the Midwest Dec. 1 to take passengers from Chicago to Milwaukee, Madison, Indianapolis and Lafayette.

Tickets start at $1 for the one-stop service, the company said Friday, on new buses that feature reserved seating, free Wi-Fi access, additional legroom and power outlets.
Tickets can be purchased at http://www.mygreyhoundexpress.com/ and printed at home.


Greyhound Express terminal and curbside locations:
Chicago, 630 W. Harrison St., Greyhound Terminal
Milwaukee, 433 W. St. Paul Ave., Milwaukee Intermodal Station
Madison, Wis., 636 W. Washington Ave., curbside near Kelley’s Market
Minneapolis, 905 Hawthorne Ave., Hawthorne Transportation Center
Indianapolis, 105 N. Delaware St., IndyGo Stop
Lafayette, Ind., 200 N. 2nd St., outside of the Amtrak station
Greyhound: $1 Express Routes from ChicagoSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette