Monday, November 15, 2010

Deal You May Have Missed!!!! (Don't Toss Your Sunday Newspaper)

I have learned that you should never toss your paper until you have fully read and skimmed over the inserts, store ads and other random pages of the actual news paper. 


In case you missed the Michael’s ad in Sunday's paper, the front cover features an iTunes gift card offer. Get a $25 card for $20.


For my local Readers.. . . The Chicago Tribune had coupons in page 9 of the news paper for $10.00 off a Turkey and other in store coupons. 


 








Deal You May Have Missed!!!! (Don't Toss Your Sunday Newspaper)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette