Monday, September 13, 2010

Pet Lovers Coupon Deals

I am learning that some of my Sister Save-A-Lot followers have pets. I usually don’t post pet deals, but I am going to start.
There’s a new $1/1 Purina Tidy Cats Litter (with no size restriction) over on Coupons.com as well as in your (9/12 RP).

The smallest bags are priced at or around $1.77 at Target or Walmart.
Tidy Cats Cat Litter $1.77
Use $1/1 Coupon (9/12 RP) or Printable on Coupons.com
FINAL PRICE = $.77

OTHER PET PRINTABLE COUPONS on Coupons.com

My zip code is 60643, has 17 coupons available for Pets, here are a few that you will find
(On the left hand side click on Pet care to see all of the pet coupons)

$1/1 Purina Friskies Brand Cat Treats (any size, any variety)
You can pick up a package of these for about $.45 – $.50 after coupon at Target and Walmart.
(BTW: Check the Target $1.00 section, I think I saw these last week in the $1.00 spot, so this coupon will make it FREE.) 

$1/6 cans of Purina Alpo Brand Dog Food (any size, any variety)

$1.50/2 Purina Brand Dog Snacks – (my dog Gauge is going to be happy about this coupon)

$1/1 Jerky Treats Dog Snacks

$1/1 Purina Friskies Brand Dry Cat Food (any variety, 3.15 lb +)

$1/1 Purina Dog Chow Brand Dog Food (3.5 lb +)
Pet Lovers Coupon DealsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette