Monday, September 13, 2010

Jamba Juice Coupon: BOGO Smoothies

I must say that I am more than happy about this coupon.  This week is my daughter's 4th Birthday and she has a week of activities.  On Wednesday we are going to Borders to buy new book for her home library.  Right around the corner is Jamba Juice, I guess we can stop on by and get a smoothies.  :-)

Starting today you can get a Buy One Get One Free Smoothies at Jamba Juice Printable Coupon right now. This offer doesn't expire until the 22nd of September.  

Coupon Tip-Print more tahn one and keep in your car, you never know when you may pass a Jamba Juice.

Thanks, Coupon Geek
Jamba Juice Coupon: BOGO SmoothiesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette