Tuesday, September 14, 2010

AMC $4.00 Movie Pass (Dating a Frugal Girl Part II)


I the guy that I went on a date with said that he read my post about our date.  I hope he payed  attention, because he asked me out aging today.  :-) In honor of my date that I am going on soon, I want to post this for him or anybody else who has a date night coming up. 

You have 1 day left to purchase you $4.00 AMC movie passes from KGB Deals


All you have to do is sign up for the kgb deals Chicago newsletter to receive other great deals and purchase your $4.00 movie ticket. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.

Strictly limited to one per customer
Cinema ticket will be mailed at the postal address your provide, but limited to the Chicago metropolitan area only Tickets will be mailed to the Chicago metropolitan area, which includes the following counties- Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, and Will

AMC $4.00 Movie Pass (Dating a Frugal Girl Part II)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette