Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fancy Nancy Poetry Storytimes at Borders (April 17th)

If you have time this upcoming Saturday; head to your local Borers to celebrate National Poetry Month.

With the new book Fancy Nancy Poet Extraordinaire as our inspiration, we'll compose (that's fancy for create magnificent poetry, games, crafts and more. Let your creative juices flow with us!

Note: this is not a costume character event. Call your local store for specific event details.

I know that Borders in Evergreen Park and Hyde Park will have this event.  Each time I went my daughter got a free book and other goodies.
Fancy Nancy Poetry Storytimes at Borders (April 17th)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette