Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cell Phones Can Help You Save !

Last night I was thinking about what I should post this morning about coupons. It took me a while, but I had to think about my circle of friends. I may be a single mother and use coupons to save money, but not everybody that I know is a parent or they may not want to carry around a coupon folder/organizer like I do. I got to thinking about one everyday necessity that we do carry around . . . a cell phone.

Not sure if you knew that just by carrying around your cell phone that you can save money at Dominick’s. I have my opinions about shopping at their expensive store, but I am starting to like some of their bargains.

Let me take the time to introduce you to Cellfire.



Cellfire is a company that offers ecoupons which can be downloaded with the click of a mouse to your store loyalty card (Dominick’s Fresh Value Card). This is an easy process to do. It can be done on your cell phone or even from a home computer by visiting http://www.cellfire.com/ When the cashier scans your card while checking out the coupons will be deducted automatically from your total! With Cellfire, you'll never have to print, clip, or forget your coupons again! (But you can use a Cellfire coupon and a coupon out of inserts and save more money.)


Alright, are you ready to load up some great coupons?!

The coupons available now on http://www.cellfire.com/are as follows:

Select GladWare® Save $.50

Any Biore Save $1

Any Curel Save $1

Jergens Lotions Save $1

Root Awakening Save $2

Toll House® Dough Save $.55

Toll House® Morsels Save $.50

HOT POCKETS Save $.55

BC Box Brownie Mix Save $.50

BC Cookie Mix & Frosting Save $1

BC Frosting Save $.50Save to Card

BC Fruit Shapes Save $.40

BC Fruit Snacks Save $.50

BC Potatoes Save $.40

BC SuperMoist® Cake Mix Save $1

BC Warm Delights Save $.50

Cheerios® Cereal Save $.55

Fiber One® Chewy Bars save $.40

Green Giant® vege's Save $.50

NV Granola Bars Save $.40

PB Cookie Dough Save $1

PB Holiday Cookies Save $.75

PB Refrig'd Grands! Save $.30

PB Rolled Pie Crusts Save $.50

PB Savorings® Save $.55

PB Sweet Rolls Save $.40

Pillsbury® Crescents Save $.50

Progresso® Broth Save $.50

Progresso® Soups Save $.50

Purina® Dog/Cat Treats Save $1

Purina® Dry Cat Food Save $1

Purina® Dry Dog Food Save $1

Trix® Cereal Save $.55

Cottonelle® Save $.25

Huggies® Diapers Save $3


Make sure you have a Dominick's Fresh Value Card in order to use these coupons.  Go here to register for a Fresh Values Card


Cell Phones Can Help You Save !SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette