Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Target: Up & Up Cleaning and Laundry Deals

Target has some new coupons and they can lead to some great deals. My mother always told me that you should never go into the New Year with dirty clothes or a dirty house. To help with cleaning and my loads of I am going to pick up these items from Target this week. To further help me with my savings I am going to make the purchase with my RED card and save an extra 5% and I will save $.05 by bringing in my reusable Target bag.





Up & Pp® dryer sheets 35-ct. $1.36
Use the $1/1 Up & Up Dryer Sheets 35-ct.
Final cost only $0.36!


Up & Up Disinfecting Wipes 35 ct or All Purpose Cleaner with Bleach 32 oz $2.19
Use the $1/1 up & up® Cleaning Item
Final cost $1.19!
Target: Up & Up Cleaning and Laundry DealsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette