Have you heard of SavingStar? It’s a new way to save and earn money by receiving credit for the coupons that you select, rather than getting a discount at the register.
Check out how it works below:
1. Select the eCoupons you like on the website or mobile app, and they are automatically linked to your store card.
2. Use your card when you checkout and the money is added to your SavingStar account. The savings don’t change your bill at the register and the savings are not printed on the receipt. Instead, they get deposited into your account within 7-30 days depending upon where you shop.
3. Once your SavingStar account reaches $5 in savings, you can pick your payout from a bank account deposit, a PayPal account deposit, an Amazon gift card, or a donation to charity.
For my Chicago readers, the only stores in our area that we can link our store card is CVS and Jewel-Osco. Take a look below and the new coupons that have been added to SavingStar.
- $1/2 LAY’S® Kettle Cooked potato chips (8.5oz or larger)
- $1/1 package of Scott® Bath Tissue 12+ Rolls
- $2/2 LIPTON® 12-packs (any flavors or varieties)
- $0.75/1 Schick Hydro™ Shave Gel
- $2/1 PULL-UPS® Training Pants (Jumbo Pack or larger)
- $1/1 Playtex® Gentle Glide® 360°™ tampons or Playtex® Sport® tampons
- $0.75/1 Wet Ones® Wipes Product (Canisters or Singles)
- $1/1 McCain® Sweet Potato Fries
- $1/1 McCain Purely Potatoes®
- $0.75/1 Truvia® Natural Sweetener (40 ct or larger)
- $0.50/1 GUM® Crayola Kids® Toothbrush
Go ---> here to register and add the coupons to your crads.