Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sister Save-A-Lot:Frugal Holiday Card Options

This past year I got an opportunity to meet a lot of people while teaching coupon classes, attending networking events, and being on Extreme Couponing.  As much as I want to send everybody a holiday card; the price of stamps doesn't allow me too.  However, one of my graphic designers Designs By Shay told me about Holiday eCards.  Check out one of my Holiday E-Cards that will be sent out this year. 



If you want to get your own holiday e-Card contact Designs By Shay
Sister Save-A-Lot:Frugal Holiday Card OptionsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette