Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Canvas People: FREE 8x10 Photo Canvas

Christmas is next week, but Valentine's Day is in a few months.  As a couponer you have to always think ahead and plan the next big holiday.  If you are looking for a uniquely personal gift you may want to consider creating a FREE 8x10 Photo Canvas from Canvas People.  All you have to do is follow these few steps. 

1) Choose and upload the photo you would like printed

2) Choose what size. (8x10 is free + shipping/handling after $50 credit)
3) Enter shipping information
5) Pay the $14.95 shipping/handling (this is still a GREAT deal for one of these)

Photo canvases make great gifts, anniversary/wedding, and birthday gifts. 

I just placed my order and will show you what mine looks like when I get it. 
Canvas People: FREE 8x10 Photo CanvasSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette