Tuesday, August 31, 2010

FREE - Avery Pads at Staples after Coupon

Avery Label Pads are just $1.00 this week after instant $2.49 rebate through 9/4 - (Reg $3.49)

These are listed as $1.00 after instant savings....it doesn't state a limit and when I called corporate about the $1.00 items I was told to call my local store. My local store said no limits....but I'm guessing the store manager may have the final say here?

Use the $1.00/1 Coupon here to get them FREE!
 
Thanks, Chi Town Cheapskate
FREE - Avery Pads at Staples after CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette