Thursday, January 13, 2011

FREE: Office Items. . .Just Pay Shipping


Vistaprint is offering 6 of their top products FREE! You just pay shipping and handling.



Choose from: 250 Business Cards, Photo Wall Calendar, 140 Return Address Labels, Pad of Sticky Notes, 10 Folded Note Cards or a Stamp!


Below you will find the starting shipping prices for each of the offered items:


Free Business Cards: $5.67


Calendar: $5.67


Return Address Labels: $3.07


Sticky Notes: $4.57


Note Cards: $4.68


Stamp: $6.31


I have placed my order for return labels, sticky notes and note cards. I hope they arrive soon, I use these when I teach my Sister Save-A-Lot Coupon Classes.
FREE: Office Items. . .Just Pay ShippingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette