Monday, December 5, 2011

Jokes and Notes: FREE Tickets 12/9, 12/23/ & 12/25

It has been a while that I did a "Dating a Frugal Girl" blog post.  I must confess that I have been busy with my full time job, my blog, teaching coupon classes, and raising my daughter. With all that I have done this year, I have only been on one day this year.  :-(.  Just because my love life is suffering doesn't mean that my readers love life is the same. 

This morning, I got an alert on how I could get FREE tickets to attend Jokes & Notes and I thought that I would share it with my readers.  One site that I use to get discount tickets is Gold Star.  Gold Star is a site that have discounted prices on events in town.  You can save on Winter Wonder Fest tickets or save on seeing you favorite play.

Right now over on Gold Star they are offering 6 FREE tickets for the December 9th, 23rd and 25th show at Jokes and Notes.  You will have to pay a $6.00 service charge, by that is less than the $20 that it cost for a regular show.

Go here to see the Gold Star deal. 
Jokes and Notes: FREE Tickets 12/9, 12/23/ & 12/25SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info!!! I was lucky enough to snag a pair of tickets for Friday 12/9 which is now SOLD OUT!! THNAKS AGAIN, DANI :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette