Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dominick's: "Just for U" Deals

Dominick's have a great sale this week.  However, I am more excited about Dominick's Just for U bonus deals of the week.  These are deals that shoppers who register their card on Dominick's "Just for U"site can use.  If you have not signed up for Dominick's Just for U, I suggest that you do so now.  Once you sign up you will get a FREE dozen of eggs.
  
This week at Dominick's their "Just for U" customers can get the following on sale . . .
  • 4lb boneless skinless frozen chicken breast, $5.00 limit 1.
  • Pantry Essentials gallon milk, $1.77 limit 2.
  • Lucerne half gallon milk, $.97 limit 2. In the past this has included the lactose free!
  • 18-ct Lucerne eggs, $.99 limit 2.
  • Simply Orange juice, $1.99 limit 2.
I just learned that this is an unlimited deal, but it is limit 1 per shopping trip, so go back if you want more.


Go here to register your Fresh Valued Card, so you never miss out on the "Just for U: deals. 
Dominick's: "Just for U" DealsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette