Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Walgreens: As low as FREE Carmex Healing Cream

This evening I stopped by Walgreens to pick up a few items.  While I was in the store I noticed a deal that I could not beat.  This past weekend we received a $1.00/1 Carmex Healing Skin Care coupon.  While I was in Walgreen's I noticed that the 1oz Carmex was priced at $.99 and the 0.75oz was priced at 2 for $3.  I thought that the 0.75oz was a good stocking stuffer item. 

You can get the 1oz for FREE after coupon and get the 0.75 tin for $.50 after coupon.  If you did not get the coupons, don't worry you can go --->here to print the coupon and save. 
Walgreens: As low as FREE Carmex Healing CreamSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. I just found your site yesterday and let me just say that I LOVE IT! I am so excited that you feature stores in the Chicago area! Thanks for all you do! I am new to couponing and you have helped me get started with the saving.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette