Sunday, November 6, 2011

Operation Stockpile: Deal of the Week {$1.00 Purell Hand Sanitizer}

When it comes to stockpiling you dont't have to only stockpile food.  I was in Walgreens this morning and noticed a great deal on Purell Hand Santizer. 

This week at Walgreen's, Purell Hand Sanitirer is on sale for $2.99.
With the right coupons you can get a 8oz and a 2oz for only $1.00

Puechase: Purell 8oz with attaching 2oz for $2.99
Use: 1.00 8oz Purell form Walgreens Instant Coupon Book {Found in the Store}
Use: 1.00/1 Purell from you 11/6 RP
Pay: $1.00

There isn't a limit, so i suggest that you stock up now. I purchased 5 total and already placed two of them in  my "Back to School" tote for next years school supplies. 
Operation Stockpile: Deal of the Week {$1.00 Purell Hand Sanitizer}SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette