Friday, November 4, 2011

Moms & Moms-to-Be Couon Class and FREE Baby Magazines

Calling all moms and new moms, I have scheduled a coupon class just for you.  Join me Sunday November 20th for Mom & Moms-to-Be Coupon Workshop. 

In this class you will learn the basics to couponing, but you will also learn how to save on all of your bay needs from formulas, diapers, bottles, clothes and ect. 


To help you better at saving for your new arrival, I suggest that you register for these FREE baby magazines.

Go ---> here to register for American Baby




Go------> here to register for Baby Talk


Moms & Moms-to-Be Couon Class and FREE Baby MagazinesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette