Friday, November 11, 2011

Dominick's: Mobile App, Cheap Milk and Cheap Eggs

For all of my iPhone readers, you'll never be stuck without savings again! Because the Just For U mobile app is finally here. You can load  it on your iPhone, head to the store, and save so much more every time you shop. Go here to downlaod the app.  I also read that this will soon abe avilaible for android users.  Also the 1st 100,000 who download the app get FREE Ragu Pasta Sauce. 

This week at Dominick's you can algo get milk and eggs for a low cost.  You need to add these coupons to your Fresh Values card to get them at this price of find the coupon in the store.  Go here to sign inor register for Dominick's Just for U program.


There is a limit of 2 for each of the items, but $.99 for 18ct of eggs is a GREAT price. 
This will help with my Thanksgiving time baking. 
Dominick's: Mobile App, Cheap Milk and Cheap EggsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette