Monday, November 14, 2011

And the Winner of Family Passes to the Circusis . . . .

The winner of the Family 4 Pack of tickets to Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Fully Charged is   . . . .

Cathy, I sent you an e-mail you have 24 hours to get in contact with me.  Congrats to you and I look forward to meeting you and your family at the circus.  If you did not win and still want to save on your tickets, use code MSQUAD to get all weekday shows for only $11 each, or $4.00 off weekend shows.


And the Winner of Family Passes to the Circusis . . . .SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette